Party Supplies, Lawn Equipment, and Tool Rentals in Mount Joy, PA
Whether you are a DIY homeowner or a 30-year professional contractor, sometimes you need specialized tools to get the job done. When you are looking to complete that home project, tidy up your yard for the spring, or host a family party, turn to JB Hostetter & Sons for all your rental needs.
Since 1927, we’ve been helping our Mount Joy neighbors have the right tools and equipment for the job. With our True Value Rental service, that means giving you the right professional-grade equipment, along with our decades’ worth of experience and practical knowledge.
Benefits of Renting Equipment and Supplies
- Worry-Free Running — Our skilled service department ensures the equipment you rent will run well and perform as you expect.
- Delivery — With our delivery and pick up service, you won’t have to make two trips for your rental equipment. That means you can finish projects quicker.
- Support — If you run into difficulties on a project, call our rental experts to provide support and advice over the phone.
- Affordable — Instead of purchasing equipment for one-time or seasonal use, rent top-of-the-line equipment only when you need it. Plus, you never have to deal with service, parts, and labor in maintaining equipment.
Highlights of our Rental Service:
- Hundreds of party supplies, lawn & garden equipment, power equipment, tools, and commercial equipment for rent
- Rent professional-quality tools and equipment from top manufacturers
- Reserve your equipment for how long your need it: a few hours, a day, week, or even a month
- Same-day and scheduled rentals available
- We deliver and pick up equipment throughout northwestern Lancaster County
- Easy online reservations
Equipment and Party Rentals in Lancaster County
From our Mount Joy, PA location, JB Hostetter rents tools, lawn equipment, and party supplies to the greater northern Lancaster community. This includes Elizabethtown, Manheim, Landisville, Mountville, Marietta, and Columbia. Our rental store is right on Route 230, and is just minutes from Routes 772 and 283, making us just a short drive from nearby Dauphin and York counties.
Don’t have the time to stop by our store to pick up or drop off your rental? No problem; we offer delivery and pick up services on most of our equipment and party supplies. Make sure to mention it to our rental staff when making your reservation.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Rental Service
Here are some answers to some questions you might be having about the rental service at JB Hostetter:
How long can I rent equipment?
All our rentals are available for the day or the week. Some equipment and tools can be rented for a 4-hour time period, and party supplies can also be rented for a four week (28-day) period.
How soon can I rent equipment?
If we have the equipment in-stock, you can rent it that day. For party supplies or in-season equipment, it’s best if you make a reservation in advance to ensure you get the rental you need right when you need it.
What do I need to rent equipment?
On our online reservation form, we ask for basic contact information, including a phone number. If this is your first time renting from JB Hostetter, we will ask for your PA driver’s license number over the phone (for identification and record-keeping purposes).
When you pick up your rental, we will need to see identification as well as a credit card to put on file. Full payment is due upon return of the rental. If you are a commercial client, ask us about setting up a charge account for you and your employees.
Will you show me how to start/operate the equipment?
Absolutely! When you rent from JB Hostetter, our trained staff will walk you through how to run the equipment. We’ll show you how to adjust settings, make changes, and even how to fill it up with fuel (if necessary).
If you have any questions or run into difficulties while operating the equipment, you can give us a call and we can provide assistance over the phone.
When can I return my rental? Where do I return it?
Our Just Ask Rental counter maintains normal weekly hours, and any pickup and drop-off should occur then. For one-day rentals, the equipment is due back 24 hours after you picked it up. For on-site deliveries, we will work with you to schedule a time that works best for you.
All rental pick-ups and returns happen at our Just Ask Rental counter, located in the back right corner of our store. You can drive around the right-hand side of our building and use the Rental door, especially if you are renting large equipment.
When is the payment due for a rental item? What forms of payment do you accept?
The payment is due when a rental item is picked up. If the item is being delivered, the payment is due before the item is delivered. We accept cash, check, and credit cards for payment on rental items.